16-19 Bursary Fund

You could get a bursary to help with education-related costs if you’re aged 16 to 19 and studying at a publicly funded school or college in England - not a university, on a training course, including unpaid work experience. A publicly funded school is one that doesn’t charge you for attending it.

Who is eligible?

You must:

  • be at least 16 and under 19 on 31 August 2016
  • study at a publicly funded school or college, or be on an unpaid training course
  • meet the residency requirements - your school or college can check this

See 16 to 19 Bursary Fund information on gov.uk for full information and how to apply.

Was this page useful?

Yes No

Thank you. You can provide further feedback on this page using our feedback form.