2001 Census - base data
These documents present a number of key Census 2001 statistics in full for Bracknell Forest, England and Wales, the South East of England Berkshire and each of the Berkshire unitary authorities. Data at ward level is also presented.
They are the resource from which the Bracknell Forest key statistics and technical appendix have been produced. They contain the original downloaded information, summary tables and graphs and are the most comprehensive in terms of data collected.
Although you cannot modify the tables or graphs themselves, it is possible to copy and paste data from these documents for your own use.
- 2001 Census base data section 1 (Excel, 97kb) - Change over time and trends
- 2001 Census base data section 2 (Excel, 344kb) - Population
- 2001 Census base data section 3 (Excel, 129kb) - Housing and amenities
- 2001 Census base data section 4 (Excel, 125kb) - Transport and travel
- 2001 Census base data section 5 (Excel, 294kb) - Economy and society