2001 Census - technical appendix
These documents present key Census 2001 statistics in summary tables broken down into 6 subject areas.
The data is based upon full census data but, where necessary, has been summarised or aggregated so as to make it easier to view and use. Each table presents data for Bracknell Forest, England and Wales, the South East of England, Berkshire and each of the Berkshire unitary authorities. Data at ward level is also presented.
Section 1 is slightly different in that it looks at data for Bracknell Forest only but examines how this data has changed between 1991 and 2001. This document contains similar data to that contained within the written report but does so within a different format and in more detail.
Although you cannot modify the tables themselves, it is possible to copy and paste data from these documents for your own use:
- Introduction (Word, 180kb)
- Introduction (PDF, 241kb)
- Section 1: Change over time and trends (Word, 488kb)
- Section 1: Change over time and trends (PDF, 1321kb)
- Section 2: Population (Word, 468kb)
- Section 2: Population (PDF, 1019kb)
- Section 3: Housing and amenities (Word, 270kb)
- Section 3: Housing and amenities (PDF, 529kb)
- Section 4: Transport and travel (Word, 326kb)
- Section 4: Transport and travel (PDF, 725kb)
- Section 5: Economy and society (Word, 515kb)
- Section 5: Economy and society (PDF, 1339kb)