The Bracknell Forest Council's Agents' Forum is set up so agents who regularly submit planning, tree and building regulations applications can get together with officers for open discussion and to share information.
Meetings are held between midday and 2pm at Bracknell Leisure Centre, Bagshot Road, Bracknell, RG12 9SE.
Subjects for discussion have included:
- changes to the building regulations
- any government changes to the planning system
- submitting valid applications
- sustainable drainage systems (SuDS)
- local fee setting
- National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF)
- community infrastructure levy (CIL)
In accordance with our Statement of Community Involvement, the forum is also used to encourage wider community engagement in the planning process.
Attendees also have the opportunity to provide feedback to service managers on our planning and building regulations services. We will also update you on any changes to service or service improvements that are to be implemented.
If you would like to be included in our mailing list for further meetings, please use our enquiry form to send us your details.