The Bracknell Forest Council Planning Agents' Forum provides an opportunity for agents who regularly submit planning, tree and building regulations applications to meet with officers for open discussion and to share information.
Meetings are held between midday and 2pm at Bracknell Leisure Centre, Bagshot Road, Bracknell, RG12 9SE.
Subjects for discussion have included:
- the local plan
- design guidance
- changes to the building regulations
- government changes to the planning system
- submitting valid applications
- sustainable drainage systems (SuDS)
- local fee setting
- National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF)
- the pre-applications process
- community infrastructure levy (CIL)
At these sessions, the council also welcomes feedback to service managers on our planning and building control service. We will also update you on any changes to service or service improvements that are to be implemented.
If you would like to be included in our mailing list for further meetings, please use our enquiry form to send us your details.