Bracknell Leisure Centre - general information
- General opening times
- Bank holiday opening times
- Disabled access guide
- Customer newsletter
Everyone is welcome at Bracknell Leisure Centre. You can either pay as you go to use our facilities or, if you plan to come regularly, then we have a number of membership packages to choose from which will make your visits cheaper. Take a look at our membership page for information about the best package for you. Alternatively, see how much you can save by using our membership calculator tool.
- Bracknell Leisure Centre price list (PDF, 611kb)
- Swimming pool prices
- BodyWorks Fitness Room prices
- Forest Spa prices
- Hire of indoor and outdoor facilities
- Fitness sessions
General opening times
Swimming pools - session times
All pool timetables - holiday and term time, prices, session descriptions and safety information can be found in our Swimming pools brochure (PDF, 408kb).
- Monday to Friday - 6.30am - 9.30pm
- Saturday to Sunday - 8am - 8.30pm
- Bank holiday - 9am - 4pm
We endeavour to serve you within 5 minutes. During priority enrolments please allow up to 15 minutes.
Time Out Café
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday - 9am to 6pm
- Bank holidays - 9am to 4pm
Time Out Bar
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 11pm
BodyWorks Fitness Room
- Monday to Thursday - 6.30am to 10.30pm
- Friday - 6.30am to 9.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday - 8am to 8pm
- Bank holidays - 9am to 4pm
Last tickets are sold 30 minutes before the end of the session. Off-peak prices are available on weekdays between 9am and 5pm and on weekends after 2pm.
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm (off-peak) and 5pm to 9.45pm (peak)*
- Saturday and Sunday - 9am to 4.45pm (off-peak after 2pm)
- Bank holidays - 9am to 4pm (peak)
Customers must be 18 years old or over. Last ticket sold 45 minutes before end of sessions.
- Monday to Friday
- Off peak: First bed at 9am and last at 5pm
- Peak: First bed at 5.15pm and last at 9.15pm
- Saturday and Sunday
- Peak: First bed at 9.15am and last at 1.45pm
- Off peak: First bed at 2pm and last at 3.45pm
All sunbed users are required to have a skin consultation prior to using the sunbed. Sunbed users must also have an e+ card in order for Bracknell Leisure Centre to ensure they do not exceed the recommended session frequencies for their skin type. Sunbed sessions are now 5 minutes but additional 5 or 10 minutes can be purchased subject to your skin consultation.
Bank holiday opening times
On bank holidays the centre will open between 9am and 4pm. Last tickets are normally sold 30 minutes before closing with the exception of the Forest Spa, which sells its last ticket 45 minutes prior to closing.
Customer newsletterIn order to keep you up to date with Bracknell Leisure Centre's events, promotions and recent news why not sign up to our monthly newsletter?
This monthly newsletter is only used to ensure our members, visitors and users are aware of latest topics so you don't miss out. You can unsubscribe at any time, but we think it’s a great way of keeping you in the 'know'.
LocationWe are situated on the A322 (Bagshot Road) between M4 Junction 10 and M3 Junction 3. Follow the brown tourist signs to the sports centre.
Transport to Bracknell Leisure Centre
- By car: Approximately 4.7 miles from M3 Junction 3 and approximately 3.7 miles from M4 Junction 10
- We have a free car park for cars and coaches
- By bus: Routes 158-159, 171-172, 191, 194
- By bike: Cycle routes and access directly into the cycle park.
- By motorbike: Parking area for motorbikes in front of main building
- Disabled drivers: Parking is available directly in front of the facility
- Plan a journey to us : You can find your way to us using Transport Direct which will help you plan your journey using a range of transport