February half-term sports and swimming courses
Monday 15 to Friday 19 February.
Book yourself on February half-term sports and swimming courses (PDF, 340kb) now.
Enrolments are accepted in person at the reception, unfortunately we are not able to accept telephone bookings.
Spring swimming and sports courses
January to March 2016 - Spring sports and swimming brochure (PDF, 636kb).
Please bring along your completed application form (PDF, 39kb) at the time of booking. Our lessons cater for all ages and abilities.
Our extensive range of swimming lessons includes:
- deep water confidence
- synchronised swimming
- Rookie Lifesavers
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- breaststroke clinic
- dive, starts and turns
- stroke development
- parent and child classes
- adult lessons from nervous beginners to experienced swimmers
- children's lessons starting from 6 months upwards
Lessons are currently run on a termly basis and roughly follow the school terms. During school holidays we run a range of ‘crash courses’ designed to spark or continue an interest in swimming.
For swimming prices and opening times please see our swimming pools - prices and times page.
National Pool Lifeguarding Qualification
The RLSS UK National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) is the most awarded lifeguard qualification in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It is also internationally recognised.
The NPLQ is an excellent starting point for anyone looking for a career in the leisure industry. NPLQ courses and exams take place at Bracknell Leisure Centre during half terms and holidays on the following dates:
- Monday 15 February to Saturday 20 February 2016
- Monday 29 March to Saturday 2 April 2016
- Monday 4 April to Saturday 9 April 2016
- Monday 31 May to Saturday 4 June 2016
- Monday 25 July to Saturday 30 July 2016
- Monday 1 August to Saturday 6 August 2016
- Monday 24 October to Saturday 29 October 2016
You can find out more and book via the RLSS website.