Swimming pools and courses
Our facilities include:
- Competition pool - 25m long, 1.25-3m deep, 26-27°C (79-81°F), please note this pool is for competent swimmers and length swimming only
- Training pool - 25m long, 1m-1.5m deep, 29-30°C (84-86°F)
- Learner pool - up to 0.75m deep, 31-32°C (88-90°F)
- Access to hoists - available on request allowing easy access to the pools
- Disabled access guide
May Half term swimming courses
Due to popular demand we are running a small number of swimming courses this May Half term, for further details please see our May Half-term swimming courses (PDF, 96kb) flyer. We recommend you book your space early, limited spaces available!
We have a comprehensive range of swimming courses for all ages and abilities.
- Junior swimming courses (PDF, 297kb) and Adult swimming courses (PDF, 369kb) from 15 April to 20 July 2013
Bracknell and Wokingham swimming club
Bracknell and Wokingham Swimming Club welcomes new members and offers the opportunity to swim competitively up to national level and develop stroke technique in a club environment. For further information please contact club secretary Suzanne Parnham at email@example.com or visit their website.
Are you coming to swim regularly? You could save money by becoming a platinum member (PDF, 686kb).
- Last swim tickets are sold 30 minutes before the end of the session.
- Lockers are operated with a £1 coin which is returnable.
- During Bracknell Forest Council school holidays we operate a different timetable, please see swimming pool brochure for details.
- Under 3s must wear leak proof swim nappies - available for purchase at main reception.