Bracknell half marathon
Bracknell Half Marathon entries are open
Entries for the 2015 Bracknell Half Marathon are now open.
The race will take place on Sunday 10th May starting and finishing at South Hill Park Arts Centre in Bracknell.
The entry fee for 2015 is £22, with all finishers receiving a commemorative medal, technical tee shirt and a goody bag.
There are two ways to enter the race. Runners can enter online or by downloading an entry form and posting it to the race office with a cheque for the correct amount.
The race has sold out for the last 8 years, to avoid disappointment please enter early.
New for 2015
The race organisers are always looking for ways to improve the race day experience and the 2015 event is no different. We have listened to feedback from runners and have been able to make the following improvements:
- The runners said, 'It’s a long way between the water station at Harmanswater and the finish at South Hill Park'
- The organisers have responded by putting in an extra water station outside the Hilton Hotel at 11.8 miles .
- The runners said, 'Traffic turning onto Longhill Road from Lily Hill Road comes out of a blind spot'
- The organisers have responded by adding an extra traffic management point at the junction.
- The runners said, 'There are no prizes specifically for older runners'
- The organisers have responded by introducing additional prizes for the first Mens Veteran 50 years plus, the first Mens Veteran 60 years plus, the first Ladies Veteran 45 years plus and the first Ladies Veteran 55 years plus on top of the existing prize structure.
Runners wishing to take part in the race must have reached their 17th birthday on or before the date of the race. Entry fees are non-refundable in any circumstance. The organisers will not be operating any form of waiting list, deferral system or number exchange. There will not be any entries on the day.
Official race charity
The official race charity for 2015 is the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund, which is also the Bracknell Forest Mayor's chosen charity for his mayoral year. Runners are asked to support this charity wherever possible and will have the opportunity to donate through the race online entry form.
For general enquiries about the 2015 Bracknell Half Marathon please contact the organisers using our enquiry form.