Comments, compliments and complaints
If you would like to compliment us or make a complaint please contact us. We welcome all feedback so that we can identify how we are doing and where we can improve our services.
How to contact us
You can contact us by:
- sending us feedback through our comments, compliments and complaints online form
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone 01344 352000
- posting your feedback to the relevant contact address (details can be found in the comments, compliments and complaints booklet)
- Comments, compliments and complaints booklet (PDF, 1101kb)
- Complaints procedure
- Councillor complaints
- Whistleblowing policy and procedure
Local Government Ombudsman
If you are dissatisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to complain to the Local Government Ombudsman. Further information can be found at the Local Government Ombudsman website or by contacting the Ombudsman on 0300 061 0614.