Bracknell Forest Building Control is part of a national network of 3500 building control surveyors nationwide all working as Local Authority Building Control, (LABC). No other building control provider can provide this level of resource for your project.
Our experience covers all aspects of the construction industry. Our surveyors have provided building control on projects including domestic extensions, new housing, warehouses, offices, shopping complexes, hospitals, schools, industrial units and so on.
Our prospectus gives more information about our services.
How to apply for building regulations approval
You can apply:
- online - building regulations full plans application form
- by post - building regulations full plans application form (PDF, 170kb)
Please apply for a regularisation certificate using a building regulations regularisation application form where work has previously been carried out without submitting an application. If you would like advice please contact us.
What we provide
One point of contact
Through the LABC Partner Authority Scheme we can be your single point of contact for all of your projects nationally. You'll get a consistent interpretation and service no matter where your project is located. This service is free and non-contractual for you to use as and when you require.
You can find out more about the Partner Authority Scheme on the LABC website.
Our customers choose us for our friendly, responsive and knowledgeable service.
We can also provide in-house fire risk assessments and Code for Sustainable Homes services.
Through our national organisation, LABC, we are also able to provide:
- acoustic design and testing
- air pressure testing
- bonds facility
- New Homes and Commercial warranties
- pre-planning assessments
- renewable energy reports
- SAP calculations/EPC
- SBEM calculations
- warranties for new build and recently completed
For a competitive quote please contact us.
Examples of our previous commercial projects
- £240m Bracknell Town Centre regeneration including 70 new shops and restaurants, cinema, 1300 space multi-storey car park and regeneration of existing buildings with Legal and General, Gardiner Theobald and Mace
- 750 new dwellings and primary school with Berkeley Homes
- an all-through school (nursery - post 16) for 1,851 students with Mace and Bracknell Forest Council
- the new Broadmoor Hospital development with Kier, Oxford Architects and NHS Estates
- office block conversion to 84 dwellings with Legal and General
- extension and redevelopment of The Bull listed public house into a restaurant with Piper Whitlock architects