Compliments and complaints - children's social care

If you are unhappy with the service that you have received, the first thing you should do is speak to the staff who have been working with you or their manager.

If you feel unable to speak to them, or you believe that they have not dealt with your concern satisfactorily, you can contact the Complaints Manager for Children's Social Care.

Further information can be found in the PDF file downloadcomplaint leaflet for parents and carers (PDF, 345kb) and the PDF file downloadcomplaint leaflet for children and young people. (PDF, 57kb)

Other useful contacts for complaints are the Citizens Advice Bureau and the Local Government Ombudsman.

Was this page useful?

Yes No

Thank you. You can provide further feedback on this page using our feedback form.