Our facilities include:
- a place of warmth and enjoyment in the Coral Pools
- the excitement of fast water
- the thrill of the Snake River flumes
- the Lazy River, enjoying the outdoor sun, available weekends and throughout the holiday periods
- the rush of the rapids
- the Little Corals Toddlers' Pools, which includes a large yellow diving bell and drench buckets to entertain the kids!
- the relaxing poolside spa pools
During school holidays and weekends we guarantee a two-hour session in the water.
Giant water slides
Please note that:
- the python (family slide) can be ridden by an adult and small child - armbands are permitted on this slide
- the boa constrictor (fast slide) and the anaconda (medium slide) can not be ridden by children wearing buoyancy aids
- the boa constrictor (fast slide) is age restricted - riders must be at least 8 years old - it must only be ridden by competent swimmers
- the python and anaconda exit into a splash pool which is 1.1 metres deep
Swimming pool temperatures
We take the pool temperature readings daily and display them clearly in the pool reception. The temperatures are between 29 and 31 degrees C.