Councillor complaints

The council has a code of conduct governing the conduct of its councillors. If you feel that a councillor has acted in breach of the code of conduct you can register a complaint.

How to register a complaint

You can register a complaint using the councillor complaints form.

Alternatively, you can request a hard copy form from the council’s offices or any public library within the borough.

Further Information

Please read the PDF file downloadcouncillor code of conduct (PDF, 160kb) for further information.

Was this page useful?

Yes No

Thank you. You can provide further feedback on this page using our feedback form.