Crime and anti social behaviour statistics
For information on crime in your neighbourhood please visit the Police.uk website.
View performance figures for Bracknell Forest on the Thames Valley Police website.
Anti social behaviour
The Community Nuisance and Disorder Information System (CADIS) records, identifies and analyses anti social behaviour across the borough.
This data can be used to:
- extract information on community nuisance and disorder
- analyse the data and map it for use as a problem-solving tool
- assist partnership agencies in developing collaborative strategies to address nuisance behaviour
Data on anti social behaviour is currently provided by:
- Thames Valley Police (from their Command and Control system)
- Bracknell Forest Council departments:
- Environmental Protection
- Street Cleansing
- registered housing providers
- town and parish councils
- Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service
- South Central Ambulance Service
CADIS records over eighty different types of anti social behaviour. Examples include:
- noise complaints
- misuse of mini motorbikes
- nuisance neighbours
See the latest neighbourhood anti social behaviour report (PDF, 565kb).