Daily reassurance and medication reminder calls
We can tailor a telecare plan to meet your individual needs. A personal plan will give you the reassurance and peace of mind to live a full and independent life, safe in the knowledge that we are at hand 24 hours a day to provide all the support you require.
How it works
Simply contact us to discuss your personal circumstances and we can devise a telecare plan which will address your concerns but also fit in with your lifestyle.
Who are our customers
Anybody may find these calls useful and you can pay to have them made to your home. However, some groups will find this service particularly useful:
- people being released from hospital
- individuals taking medication on a regular basis
- people living alone
- individuals at risk from (domestic) violence
- people suffering from mental illness
- individuals with no local support network
- older people
- families with young children
- people suffering from dementia
How much does it cost?
Daily reminder call (any reason) – one call a day for a minimum of one month: £3.50 per week (excluding VAT).
Twice daily reminder call – two calls a day for a minimum of one month: £6.00 per week (excluding VAT).
Three daily reminder calls - three calls a day for a minimum of one month £7.00 per week (excluding VAT).
*Please call us if you require a personally tailored package.
How to pay
You can pay by monthly direct debit, quarterly invoice or online.
Why choose us
Choose us because we offer:
- competitive prices
- Telecare Services Association affiliation
- no up-front costs
- a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year operation
- experienced and friendly staff
- consistently good performance and high customer satisfaction