Downshire Golf Complex - opening times and prices
The clubhouse is open:
- Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 11pm*
- weekends - 7.30am to 11pm*
Golf shop and driving range
The golf shop and driving range are open:
- Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 9pm
- weekends and bank holidays - 7.30am to 9pm
The last bucket of balls is dispensed half an hour before closing.
Golf course opening times
The golf course is open:
- Monday to Friday - 7.30am to sunset
- weekends and bank holidays - 7.30am to sunset
Green fee prices, season tickets and e+ membership
Four season ticket options will be available from 1 April 2014 onwards giving free golf at certain times, these are:
- 7 day unlimited golf - £895 for 12 months, unlimited golf Monday to Sunday
- 5 day plus - £695 for 12 months, unlimited golf Monday to Friday and off peak at weekends, bank holidays excluded
- 5 day - unlimited golf Monday to Friday, bank holidays excluded
- 5 day plus Junior - unlimited golf for juniors; under 16 and 16 to 18 in full-time education, Monday to Friday and off peak at weekends
Other benefits of having a season ticket are:
- 600/900 free driving range balls
- advanced booking for tee-times
- 25% discount on buggy hire
- 5% discount on shop items (sale items not included)
- 5% discount on drinks at the bar and a discount of golf lessons
You are also given the option to pay by monthly direct debit.
For those who do not play enough golf for a season ticket to be cost effective, the pay and play green fees are extremely competitive and can be reduced even further by taking out an e+ card with Leisure membership which can be purchased from the Golf Shop and offers a reduced green fee each time you play. Other benefits also exist at other Bracknell Forest Leisure sites.
Disabled access guide
For information about disabled access to Downshire Golf Complex please visit the Disabled Go website.
Golf club membership
We have three golf clubs who use us as their 'home': Easthampstead Golf Club, Downshire Golf Club and Easthampstead Ladies Golf Club. If you are interested in joining one of these clubs, gaining a handicap and entering competitions please contact them direct for information.