With a stunning setting and an established reputation for education and training, The Education Centre provides a cost-effective venue for your team. The centre also arranges bespoke training for local schools and colleges.
Facilities and services that the Education Centre provides:
- five conference rooms, each from as little as £85 for a half day
- well-equipped computer suite
- part of an historic Berkshire mansion just minutes from both the M3 and M4
- friendly and welcoming staff
- decades of experience in providing a stimulating training experience
- free WiFi internet access
- all large rooms equipped with whiteboard, OHP, TV and video
- reprographic facilities including black and white and colour photocopying, binding and laminating
- comfortable coffee lounge with tea, coffee and refreshments available
- ample car parking
The centre is available for use during the daytime, evenings and weekends.
There are a range of charges for room use, depending on your organisation, room size, time of day and catering requirements. Reprographic services are charged separately. Please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.