Elevate Bracknell Forest
We are no longer located at the Open Learning Centre and have moved the employment support service to the Breakthrough Office, 9 Rectory Row, Rectory Lane, Easthampstead, Bracknell, RG12 7BN. To find out our opening times and contact details, go to the Elevate Me website.
Elevate Bracknell Forest is part of the Thames Valley Berkshire City Deal.
The programme aims to address the skills gaps, unemployment and underemployment of our 16-24 year old population. This will help to maximise the impact of our collective investment and further growth in the area.
The City Deal also seeks to support existing, and new businesses in achieving their full potential through the Thames Valley Berkshire Growth Hub.
We aim to deliver the Elevate project locally by:
- bringing together and co-ordinating relevant organisations and agencies to work collaboratively
- setting up a co-located information, advice and guidance (IAG) hub
- implementing a Bracknell Forest Elevate website called 'ElevateMe Bracknell Forest'
- delivering business brokerage and relationship co-ordination with local employers
The Elevate partners include:
- Bracknell Forest Council (budget holder and point of co-ordination)
- Bracknell and Wokingham College
- Learning to work
- Job Centre Plus
ElevateMe Bracknell Forest
ElevateMe Bracknell Forest is a website that aims to help 16-24 year olds in Bracknell Forest get help, advice and support on employment, work experience, education, volunteering and mentoring.
Young people can also access the Elevate Hub which until recently was located at Charles Square and has now moved to the Breakthrough Office, 9 Rectory Row. It’s our one-stop hub to get free careers information, advice support and guidance to help young people into meaningful employment, education or training. To see our opening times and contact details please visit the ElevateMe website.