Emergency contacts

Please see our out-of-hours emergencies page for information regarding who to contact at the council in the event of an emergency.

This page provides contact details for other public service providers and utility companies that may be useful in the event of an emergency:

Bracknell Forest Homes

If you are a Bracknell Forest Homes tenant and need to report an emergency repair, please call 0800 692 3000.


To report power cuts, please call 105. This is a free service for people in England, Scotland and Wales.


If you smell gas or suspect a gas leak you should phone 0800 111 999 immediately. This is a 24-hour emergency number.

Water supply

For issues with water supply, please contact the supplier you pay your bills to:


If you think there is a blockage, or your property has been flooded by a public sewer contact your water company on:


Up to date information on flooding in your area is available from the Environment Agency or call Floodline on 0345 988 1188 or 0845 988 1188.

There is some useful information about preparing for a flood on the GOV.UK website.


The latest traffic updates can be found on our roadworks finder.

Other useful links

Medical Emergency NHS 111 service – call 999 in an emergency and 111 when it is less urgent.

Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service – in an emergency dial 999.

Thames valley Police – in an emergency dial 999, or 101 to report crime and other concerns that don’t require an emergency response.

Samaritans – provide confidential support if something is troubling you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Was this page useful?

Yes No

Thank you. You can provide further feedback on this page using our feedback form.