Equalities - assessment and consultation
Equality Impact Assessments are tools for assessing the implications of decisions on our workforce and the community. They work to eliminate discrimination, advance equality of opportunity and promote good relations between people of different backgrounds and groups.
They help the council to anticipate and identify the potential consequences of new or existing functions, policies or services.
You can search for the EIA documents by department:
- Adult Social Care, Health and Housing
- Chief Executive's Office
- Children Young People and Learning
- Corporate Services
- Environment, Culture and Communities
Or you can search the EIA documents alphabetically:
- Equality Impact Assessments (A-E)
- Equality Impact Assessments (F-J)
- Equality Impact Assessments (K-O)
- Equality Impact Assessments (P-T)
- Equality Impact Assessments (U-Z)
Summaries of documents on this website can be made available in easy read, Braille, large print or on audio cassette. Copies in other languages may also be obtained, please contact Customer Services.
Budget proposals 2012-13
These have been undertaken to enable us to understand the impact the savings proposals may have on equality of different sections of our community.
The equality impact assessments relate to specific proposals and should be read in conjunction with the Revenue Budget Report 2012-13 for the Executive Meeting on 21 February 2012.
Please see our Redundancy Selection Process EIA for 2012-13 (PDF, 78kb).
Please see what we did for 2011-12:
- Revenue Budget Report 2011-12
- Redundancy Selection Process 2011-12 (PDF, 78kb)
- EIA Budget 2011 to 12 (PDF, 1066kb)