Jobs - how to apply
- You will need to register to apply online
- Login to your account
- Sign up for job alerts by email
- Find out more about the recruitment process (PDF, 24kb)
- Read our tips for online job applications
- Read our tips for attending a job interview
- Find out more about the application process for working with children and adults at risk (PDF, 22kb)
- Our commitment to those with a disability
As a disability symbol user, we ensure that we will not treat a disabled person any less favourably because of their disability and will offer an interview to anyone with a disability who meets the essential criteria on the person specification.
If you are successful with your application, we will do our utmost to look at what reasonable changes or adjustments we can make to our working practices and workplace to overcome any effects of your disability.
What we do with the information on your application form
Bracknell Forest Council is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes.
For further information please see the National Fraud Initiative page.