Joint health and wellbeing strategy consultation
The Bracknell Forest Health and Wellbeing Board has written a 'Health and Wellbeing Strategy' that sets out where priority action is needed to improve the health and wellbeing of local people.
In Bracknell Forest, this strategy is called Seamless Health.
In addition to national and local research, local people were also asked for their comments about:
- the strategy and how it might be developed and improved
- the proposed priorities for action
- other evidence, information or good practice you believe will help improve the health and wellbeing of local people
The Board heard from:
- Bracknell Forest residents
- user of health services
- people supported by Bracknell Forest adult or children’s social care services
- providers of health or social care services
- employees in the health and social care workforce