Letting your home
The private rented sector has an important part to play in the housing market in Bracknell Forest. It operates in different ways, sometimes providing short term accommodation but sometimes providing long term homes for families. The council is keen to support this sector of the housing market.
Private sector leasing scheme for landlords
Do you own a property or properties in Bracknell Forest which you want to rent out? Are you a private sector landlord or would you like to be one?
We’re looking for properties which we could rent out on your behalf.
The property must:
- be clean and in a good condition
- be safe from hazards
- have a carbon monoxide detector & smoke alarm/detector
- have a landlord’s gas safety certificate
- have an NICEIC electrical certificate
- have an energy performance certificate
In return you will get:
- guaranteed competitive rental income
- free tenancy management
- no advertising costs
- reference checks
- no loss of rent due to void periods
- properties leased for 12 months or longer
For more details about this scheme, please contact us:
- by email at Private.Sector-Leasing@bracknell-forest.gov.uk
- by phoning 01344 351586
- by writing to: Janet Weekes, Bracknell Forest Council, Time Square, Market Street, Bracknell, RG12 1JD