Overview and scrutiny - suggest a topic
The Overview and Scrutiny commission and panels welcome suggestions for topics of inquiry from residents, interest groups or local businesses.
Suggestions for reviews need to:
- affect a group of people living within the borough
- relate to a service, event or issue in which the council has a significant stake or over which the council has an influence
- not be an issue which overview and scrutiny has considered during the last 12 months
- not relate to an individual service complaint
- not relate to matters dealt with by another council committee
Suggestions can be made by contacting the Overview and Scrutiny team, or by completing our suggest a topic for inquiry form.
You can also propose an issue to be raised as a Community or Councillor Call for Action.