Pet care when hospitalised

If you are admitted into hospital, you may need someone to look after your pet.

If you are unable to ask a family member, neighbour or friend, you may need to contact a local kennel. Details of kennels in your area should be available in your local telephone directory. Other alternatives are to ask your local vet or dog warden to suggest some options.

In case of an emergency admission, when no prior arrangements have been made, Bracknell Forest Council has a duty to assist you. Please contact us should you be in this situation.

Was this page useful?

Yes No

Thank you. You can provide further feedback on this page using our feedback form.