Primary school admissions
Primary and junior school admissions 2017
The application process for primary and junior school places closed at midday on 16 January 2017. Please contact the School Admissions team if you still need to apply for a school place for 2017.
If you applied online you will receive your offer of a school place by email on 18 April 2017. If you applied using a paper application form your offer of a school place will be posted to you on 18 April 2017.
- confirmation of church attendance form (PDF, 22kb)
- application on social or medical grounds 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 46kb)
- St Joseph's SIF 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 286kb)
- St Margaret Clitherow SIF 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 220kb)
- St Michael's Easthampstead SIF 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 362kb)
- St Michael's Sandhurst SIF 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 104kb)
Important health information
Is your child up to date with their immunisations? See information about childhood immunisation (PDF, 213kb) for further details. To fully protect your child against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) you need to make sure your child has had the second dose of the vaccine at age 3 years 4 months, or shortly after – before your child starts school.
Changing schools mid-year
Please see our changing schools mid-year page for further information.