Primary school admissions
Primary school places for 2015
If you have applied online for a primary, infant or junior school place for September 2015 you will be able to log in to online admissions on or after 16 April 2015 to view your offer.
If you applied using the paper form your offer letter will be posted on 16 April 2015 to all Bracknell Forest residents who applied by the closing date of 15 January 2015.
All applicants, whether they applied online or with a paper form, will be able to accept or refuse the offer online. You can only do this once you have received your offer letter or email.
Following is information on how to appeal, how to apply for education transport, if required and breakdown of allocation of places:
- Allocation breakdown primary 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 16kb)
- Information regarding allocation breakdown for primary places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 71kb)
- Allocation breakdown junior 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 32kb)
- Information regarding allocation breakdown for junior places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 54kb)
- Ascot Heath Junior allocation of places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 32kb)
- St Michael's Sandhurst allocation of places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 57kb)
- St Joseph's allocation of places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 51kb)
- Information regarding appeals for primary school places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 33kb)
- Information regarding transport for primary schools 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 24kb)
Important health information
Is your child up to date with their immunisations? See information about childhood immunisation (PDF, 213kb) for further details. To fully protect your child against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) you need to make sure your child has had the second dose of the vaccine at age 3 years 4 months, or shortly after – before your child starts school.
Changing schools mid-year
Please see our changing schools mid-year page for further information.