Primary school admissions
Primary school places for 2015
Bracknell Forest residents only
If your child's date of birth is on or between 1 September 2010 and 31 August 2011, you should register your child's details with the School Admissions Team to ensure you can apply for a school place. This can be done by completing the primary admissions registration form or by contacting Customer Services on 01344 352000.
Once you have done this you will be sent details in October 2014 on how to apply for a primary school place for your child; either using a paper form or by using the online application for school admissions which will be live on Monday 3 November 2014.
The School Admissions Team will also be holding information sessions in October to help guide you through the process of applying. See information sessions on applying for a school place (PDF, 15kb) for details of times and venues.
The closing date for primary applications to be returned is 15 January 2015.
Primary school admissions 2014 to 2015
If you have applied online for a primary school place for September 2014 and you have not yet accepted or refused it then please contact the School Admissions Team to discuss this further.
The following is information on how to appeal, how to apply for education transport, if required and breakdown of allocation of places:
- Allocation breakdown 2014 to 2015 (PDF, 86kb)
- Allocation breakdown by criteria 2014 to 2015 (PDF, 162kb)
- Information regarding appeals (PDF, 38kb)
- Information regarding transport (PDF, 34kb)
- Statement issued by governing body of St Joseph's (PDF, 112kb)
- St Michael's Sandhurst application statement (PDF, 77kb)
- Allocation breakdown - junior 2014 to 2015 (PDF, 62kb)
- Allocation breakdown by criteria - junior 2014 to 2015 (PDF, 43kb)
- Ascot Heath Junior allocation of places 2014 to 2015 (PDF, 46kb)
- Jennett's Park allocation of places 2014 to 2015 (PDF, 190kb)
Changing schools mid-year
Please see our changing schools mid-year page for further information.