Primary school admissions
Primary school places for 2018
If you have a child whose date of birth is on or between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014 you will be able to log your child’s details using our online registration form. Alternatively you can telephone Customer Services on 01344 352000 who will register your child’s details for you.
Primary and junior school admissions 2017
If you have applied online for a primary, infant or junior school place for September 2017 you will be able to log in to online admissions on or after 18 April 2017 to view your offer.
If you applied using the paper form your offer letter will be posted on 18 April 2017 to all Bracknell Forest residents who applied by the closing date of 16 January 2017.
All applicants, whether they applied online or with a paper form, will be able to accept or refuse online. You can only do this once you have received your offer letter or email:
The following is information on how to appeal, how to apply for education transport, if required and breakdown of allocation of places:
- frequently asked questions primary admissions 2017 (PDF, 67kb)
- reason for refusal and appeal information primary 2017 (PDF, 42kb)
- information regarding transport September 2017 (PDF, 41kb)
- allocation of places primary 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 164kb)
- allocation breakdown primary 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 79kb)
- allocation of places junior schools 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 41kb)
- allocation breakdown junior schools 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 15kb)
- application statement St Joseph's 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 70kb)
- application statement St Michael's Sandhurst 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 51kb)
- Ascot Heath Junior allocation breakdown 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 15kb)
The application process for primary and junior school places closed at midday on 16 January 2017. Please contact the School Admissions team if you still need to apply for a school place for 2017.
- confirmation of church attendance form (PDF, 22kb)
- application on social or medical grounds 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 46kb)
- St Joseph's SIF 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 286kb)
- St Margaret Clitherow SIF 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 220kb)
- St Michael's Easthampstead SIF 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 362kb)
- St Michael's Sandhurst SIF 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 104kb)
Important health information
Is your child up to date with their immunisations? See information about childhood immunisation (PDF, 213kb) for further details. To fully protect your child against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) you need to make sure your child has had the second dose of the vaccine at age 3 years 4 months, or shortly after – before your child starts school.
Changing schools mid-year
Please see our changing schools mid-year page for further information.