Primary school admissions
Primary school places for 2014/2015
Is your child's date of birth on or between 1 September 2009 and 31 August 2010? If so then you should register your child's details with the School Admissions Team to ensure you can apply for a school place. You can do this by completing the Primary Admissions Registration Form or by contacting Customer Services on 01344 352000. After registering your child you will be sent an information pack in October 2013.
The School Admissions Team will also be holding information sessions in October to help guide you through the process of applying. Please see Information sessions on how to apply for a primary school place (PDF, 15kb) for details on dates and venues. If you are interested in attending a session then please call 01344 352000 to book.
Primary, Infant and Junior school offers for 2013/2014
If you have a child whose date of birth falls on or between 1 September 2008 and 31 August 2009 and you have not applied for a school place then please contact the school admissions team on 01344 352000 for further advice.
Please see the Guide to Primary School Admissions 2013-14 (PDF, 2802kb) for full information.
Once you have received your offer letter you will be able to accept/decline the school place using the following online form:
You can only do this once you have received your offer letter. You will not receive your offer by email even if you have applied online.
How places were allocated for Bracknell Forest schools is shown in the allocation breakdowns below. There is also information on how to appeal and how to apply for education transport if required.
Information regarding the offer of places for 2013/14
- Primary school allocation of places 2013-14 (PDF, 26kb)
- Primary school allocation of places 2013-14 - breakdown (PDF, 85kb)
- Reason for refusal of a reception school place 2013-14 (PDF, 36kb)
- Binfield CE Primary School - ranking of places (PDF, 56kb)
- Jennett's Park CE Primary School - ranking of places (PDF, 189kb)
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - ranking of places (PDF, 112kb)
- St Margaret Clitherow School - ranking of places (PDF, 111kb)
- St Michael's Easthampstead CE Primary School - ranking of places (PDF, 65kb)
- St Michael's Sandhurst - ranking of places (PDF, 53kb)
- Junior School allocation of school places 2013-14 (PDF, 43kb)
- Junior School allocation of school places 2013-14 - breakdown (PDF, 62kb)
- Ascot Heath Junior School allocation of places 2013-14 (PDF, 46kb)
- Reason for refusal of a school place - junior school places 2013-14 (PDF, 27kb)
- Primary school places - information regarding appeals (PDF, 38kb)
- Primary school places - information regarding transport (PDF, 34kb)
Moving into Bracknell Forest
If you have recently moved or are moving into the Bracknell Forest area from within the UK and have proof of your new address and would like to apply for a school place, you will need to complete an in-year application form (there is also a paper copy in the downloads section). If you are Bracknell Forest resident you should use this form even if the school you wish to apply for is not a Bracknell Forest School. You should also read the Guide to in-year applications 2012/13 (PDF, 985kb).
If you are moving from abroad you will need to come into the office with your child and bring in any relevant passports and visas before application forms can be processed. You and your child must be habitually resident before an application will be accepted. This is not the same for Service families who should speak to a member of the School Admissions Team regarding their application.
If you would like to transfer your child to another school, you will need to complete an in year application form. If you are a Bracknell Forest resident and your child is currently attending a Bracknell Forest school, you must obtain this form from the current headteacher.
If you are a Bracknell Forest resident and your child is not currently attending a Bracknell Forest school, please complete the in year application form and refer to the Guide to in-year applications 2012-13 (PDF, 985kb).
Waiting list applications
For Bracknell Forest schools your child's name will be placed on the waiting list for the academic year for which you have applied. If you wish your child's name to be placed back on the waiting list for the following academic year you can apply after the 30 June. Please contact the Schools Admissions Team to do this.