Primary school admissions
Primary school places for 2016
If you have a child whose date of birth is on or between 1 September 2011 and 31 August 2012 you can register them online. Alternatively you can telephone Customer Services on 01344 352000 who will register your child’s details for you.
Just before the application process begin the school admissions team will be holding information sessions in October 2015 to guide you through the process of applying.
Check back here in August/September for further details and dates on the information sessions.
Primary school places for 2015Following is information on how to appeal, how to apply for education transport, if required and breakdown of allocation of places:
- Allocation breakdown primary 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 16kb)
- Information regarding allocation breakdown for primary places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 71kb)
- Allocation breakdown junior 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 32kb)
- Information regarding allocation breakdown for junior places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 54kb)
- Ascot Heath Junior allocation of places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 32kb)
- St Michael's Sandhurst allocation of places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 57kb)
- St Joseph's allocation of places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 51kb)
- Information regarding appeals for primary school places 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 33kb)
- Information regarding transport for primary schools 2015 to 2016 (PDF, 24kb)
- Reasons for refusal of a school place (PDF, 34kb)
Important health information
Is your child up to date with their immunisations? See information about childhood immunisation (PDF, 213kb) for further details. To fully protect your child against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) you need to make sure your child has had the second dose of the vaccine at age 3 years 4 months, or shortly after – before your child starts school.
Changing schools mid-year
Please see our changing schools mid-year page for further information.