Primary school admissions
Primary school places for 2015
Bracknell Forest residents only
If you are a Bracknell Forest resident and your child's date of birth is on or between 1 September 2010 and 31 August 2011, you can now apply for a school place for September 2015.
Please use our online admissions system to apply (please note the system is NOT available between 10.00 pm and 07:00 am each day).
If you have registered your child’s details with the School Admissions Team you will receive a letter with information on how to apply, which will include their unique identification number.
If your child is a Bracknell Forest resident and is in year 2 and you wish to apply for a year 3 place in a junior school for September 2015 please use the online admissions system to apply.
The closing date for these applications is 15 January 2015.
If you apply online you will receive your offer of a school place by email on 16 April 2015.
See below for 2015-16 forms:
- Social/medical grounds form (PDF, 55kb)
- Confirmation of church attendance (PDF, 23kb)
- Binfield supplementary information form (PDF, 91kb)
- St Joseph's supplementary information form (PDF, 282kb)
- St Margaret Clitherow supplementary information form (PDF, 18kb)
- St Michael's Easthampstead supplementary information form (PDF, 81kb)
- St Michael's Sandhurst supplementary information form (PDF, 109kb)
Changing schools mid-year
Please see our changing schools mid-year page for further information.