Primary school admissions
Primary and junior school admissions 2016
The closing date for applications was 15 January 2016. If you are a Bracknell Forest resident and your child's date of birth is on or between 1 September 2011 and 31 August 2012, you should contact the School Admissions team for a paper application form if you have not already applied.
If you applied online you will receive your offer of a school place by email on 18 April 2016. If you applied using a paper application form your offer of a school place will be posted to you on 18 April 2016.
Please see following supporting documents:
- Confirmation of church attendance form (PDF, 34kb)
- Application on social or medical grounds (PDF, 44kb)
- Binfield SIF 2016 to 2017 (PDF, 86kb)
- St Margaret Clitherow and St Joseph's SIF 2016 to 2017 (PDF, 24kb)
- St Michael's Easthampstead SIF 2016 to 2017 (PDF, 371kb)
- St Michael's Sandhurst SIF 2016 to 2017 (PDF, 444kb)
Important health information
Is your child up to date with their immunisations? See information about childhood immunisation (PDF, 213kb) for further details. To fully protect your child against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) you need to make sure your child has had the second dose of the vaccine at age 3 years 4 months, or shortly after – before your child starts school.
Changing schools mid-year
Please see our changing schools mid-year page for further information.