Primary school admissions
Primary school admissions 2014 to 2015
If you have applied online for a primary school place for September 2014 you will be able to log in to online admissions on or after 16 April 2014 to view your offer.
If you applied using the paper form your offer letter will be posted second class on 16 April 2014 to all Bracknell Forest residents who applied by the closing date of 15 January 2014.
All applicants, whether they applied online or with a paper form, will be able to accept or refuse the offer of a school place online. You can only do this once you have received your offer letter or email.
The following is information on how to appeal, how to apply for education transport, if required and breakdown of allocation of places:
- Allocation breakdown 2014 to 2015 (PDF, 86kb)
- Allocation breakdown by criteria 2014 to 2015 (PDF, 162kb)
- Information regarding appeals (PDF, 22kb)
- Information regarding transport (PDF, 34kb)
- Statement issued by governing body of St Joseph's (PDF, 112kb)
- St Michael's Sandhurst application statement (PDF, 77kb)
- Allocation breakdown - junior 2014 to 2015 (PDF, 62kb)
- Allocation breakdown by criteria - junior 2014 to 2015 (PDF, 43kb)
- Ascot Heath Junior allocation of places 2014 to 2015 (PDF, 46kb)
Changing schools mid-year
Please see our changing schools mid-year page for further information.