Real nappies - Smartie Pants cashback scheme
Disposable nappies are not just expensive for parents - about eight million nappies are thrown away every day in the UK. Most of these end up being buried in landfill sites. We all have to pay for this waste to be disposed of and it’s becoming increasingly expensive as we run out of landfill space and landfill tax increases.
There is an alternative - have you considered modern cloth nappies?
Bracknell Forest Council is offering a financial incentive of £30 cash back to borough residents who choose to use cloth nappies.
Do you qualify?
To qualify for the ‘Smartie Pants’ payment:
- you must be a resident of Bracknell Forest Borough
- your child must be under the age of 18 months old
- you must be the child's parent or legal guardian
- you must use the payment to go towards purchasing reusable nappies or towards the weekly cost of a nappy washing service
- you can only make one claim per child
Random checks may be made to check the eligibility of your claim. If you are found to have falsely claimed the subsidy you will be asked to repay the full amount.
How to claim
To find out if you qualify for the scheme please complete the real nappies enquiry form.We will then consider your enquiry and contact you. If you qualify we will send you an application pack.
Find out more about real nappies and the options available at: