Review of polling districts and places
The council has concluded its review of polling districts and polling places as required by the Electoral Registration and Administration Act 2013. At the same time the council also reviewed its polling stations.
The formal Notice of the conclusion of the review was published in the Bracknell News and at the council offices.
Reports and minutes from the review
- Council meeting (26th November 2014) – Executive report received and resolution made to accept the changes to the polling districts and polling places
- Executive meeting (21st October 2014) - agenda and minutes including item 18a which considered the Electoral Steering Group’s proposals for changes, and had the following documents:
- minutes of the Steering Group (29th July 2014) that met to discuss the review
- Annex A - Returning Officer’s proposals by Borough ward
- Annex B - responses to the public consultation
- Annex C - minutes of the Electoral Steering Group meeting
- 07 - Map 1 - recommended division of existing polling district BB to create new polling district BC
- 08 - Map 2 - recommended division of existing polling district BL to create new polling district BLP