Roads and street works licences

Slider boxes

Portable traffic light signal

Temporary portable traffic signals

Placing temporary portable traffic signals on the highway

Road closed sign

Apply for a temporary road closure order

Applying for a temporary traffic regulation order to close a road

Road works signs

Road occupation consent

Depositing building materials, rubbish or other items in a street temporarily

Advertising boards on pavement

Using the street or pavement space for displays

Advertising boards or displays

A full skip

Skip permits

Placing a builder's skip on a public road

A skip on the pavement

Licence - skip operator

Operating a skip hire business

A white bridge over a road

Licence - highway projection

Placing a temporary or permanent structure over the highway

Coffee shop table and chairs on the pavement

Licence - street cafe

Tables, chairs or other temporary furniture on the pavement

Was this page useful?

Yes No

Thank you. You can provide further feedback on this page using our feedback form.

Contact information

Customer Services
Tel: 01344 352000
Make an enquiry


Customer reception:

Time Square
Market Street
RG12 1JD