Secondary schools admissions arrangements
Local Authorities (LA) are required by law to draw up a statutory scheme for co-ordinating admissions arrangements for all maintained schools in its area (excluding special schools, but including aided schools).
Admissions arrangements for 2017 to 2018
The 2017 to 2018 admissions arrangements have been determined by the Executive Member for Education for Bracknell Forest. Admission policies have also been determined by school's governing bodies for aided schools and academies in the borough.
- secondary admissions arrangements 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 106kb)
- sixth form admissions arrangements 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 46kb)
- in-year admissions arrangements 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 116kb)
- determined secondary designated areas 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 1777kb)
- Ranelagh admission arrangements 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 188kb)
- Ranelagh Sixth Form application form 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 242kb)