Social work opportunities
Bracknell Forest provides a supportive environment with on-going training. As a result, social workers choose to stay with us for a long time.
What we provide
We provide a safe place to practice social work because:
- You get the level of support that you need
- Your professional opinion is valued
- A genuine open door policy (senior managers sit next to the teams)
To seek ways to improve and enhance practice through:
- a practitioner support group
- reflective learning
- supportive mentors
- further support offered under the Early Professional Development Scheme
- workers can have mixed case-loads to develop their skills
How to apply
If you are a qualified social worker, with post-qualifying experience, please contact the recruitment team to find out more about the opportunities we have available.
If you are a student social worker looking for a placement scheme please contact the recruitment team. Students are important to us and many of our students are now permanent members of our teams.