How to report syringes

You can report discarded needles, syringes and drug-related items using our online form. You can also use the contact details on this page.

What we can do

In the first instance our contractor will collect drug-related items discarded in any area to which the public has access. If, however, there are any more instances in the same place then the land or property owner will be required to pay for the service.

Was this page useful?

Yes No

Thank you. You can provide further feedback on this page using our feedback form.