The Look Out - general information
Visiting The Look Out is a great day out, with the main attraction being the hands-on science exhibition which has over 90 hands-on activities. We also have a gift shop, coffee shop and adventure play area. The centre is set in 1000 hectares of woodland which is owned and managed by The Crown Estate.
Centre opening times
- Monday - Sunday 10am - 5pm daily
- Parking for cars and coaches
Car park opening times*
- 1 April - 30 September = 7am - 8.30pm
- 1 October - 31 March = 7am - 6pm
* car parking charges apply
Our prices are for entry to the hands-on science exhibition. Please note that we do not accept personal cheques.
|Type of ticket||Price|
|Under 16s, students, 60+, visitor with disability||£4.75|
| Saver ticket (2 adults and 2 children
or 1 adult and 3 children)
|Carers for visitors with disability||Free|
|Adult (reduced price after 4pm)||£3.60|
|Under 16s, students, 60+, visitor with disability (reduced price after 4pm)||£2.40|
|Saver ticket (reduced price after 4pm)||£9.40|
e+ card special offer
If you have an e+ card you can get a 25% discount on a saver ticket (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The charge for car parking is £2 per visit for up to four hours. Visitors who pay on the day to use the science exhibition at The Look Out Discovery Centre will receive a £2 discount from their entry price if they bring their parking ticket stub to reception at the time of purchasing their tickets. You can also buy an annual permit, which will cost £60 for Bracknell Forest residents and £100 for non-residents.
There are pay and display machines in the car park.
Annual car park permits can be purchased at The Look Out in person between 10am and 5pm. Please note the documentary evidence required for Bracknell Forest residents. Application forms are also available at The Look Out.
Buy a loyalty card for the hands on science and nature exhibition and enjoy the benefits:
- Visit the hands on science and nature exhibition as many times as you like at no extra cost
- 10% off any gift shop purchases (excluding postage stamps and sale items)
- Regular mailings with further discounts
|Type of ticket||Price (per year)|
| Family (2 adults and 2 children
or 1 adult and 3 children)
We have the facilities at The Look Out to take photographs for the loyalty cards.
The Look Out has extensive facilities for improved access across the site, for full details please see Disabled Go or contact us for further information.
Location and map
How to get here
- From the M3 take Junction 3
- From the M4 take Junction 10
- Follow signs to Bracknell
- The Look Out Discovery Centre is opposite Coral Reef - look out for the brown signs 3 miles from Bracknell Town Centre
- Plan a journey to us with Transport Direct
Sat Nav users
Please do not use our postcode in your Sat Nav as it does not work correctly. On your Sat Nav screen type in our location co-ordinates as follows:
- Navigate To
- Press the arrow for the next page
- Select Latitude / Longitude
- Type in our co-ordinates: N 51.388, W0.74
We are opposite Coral Reef near the junction of Nine Mile Ride (B3430) and the A322.