Warfield Neighbourhood Area
Warfield Neighbourhood Area was designated by Bracknell Forest Council on 23 July 2014.
Warfield Parish Council applied for the designation of a neighbourhood area in April 2014. A 6-week consultation on the proposal was carried out during April to June 2014.
The relevant documents are:
- map of designated neighbourhood area (PDF, 643kb)
- decision notice on the designation of a neighbourhood area in Warfield (PDF, 58kb)
- application letter (PDF, 106kb)
- notice of application (PDF, 165kb)
Strategic Environment Assessment (SEA) and Habitats Regulation Assessment (HRA) screening decision
In some circumstances neighbourhood plans may require environmental assessments in line with European obligations. These environmental assessments are a SEA and a HRA.
Warfield Parish Council provided information on the scope of their neighbourhood plan to Bracknell Forest Council to determine whether a SEA or HRA is required. This is known as ‘screening’.
The council's SEA screening decision concludes that the Warfield Neighbourhood Plan requires an SEA.
Following consultation with Natural England, the council concluded that the Warfield Neighbourhood Plan does not require a HRA.
The screening decisions can be downloaded below:
- Warfield Neighbourhood Plan SEA screening decision (PDF, 91kb)
- Warfield Neighbourhood Plan HRA screening decision (PDF, 864kb)
If you have any queries, please contact the Development Plans Team via our enquiry form.