Skip to main content
Warning triangle

Coronavirus (COVID-19): Visit our coronavirus pages for the latest updates.

Bin requests and issues

Issues relating to bin collection

If you have any issues relating to the collection of your bins, please see our guide to bin collection.

We have an online enquiry form for each type of bin, listed at the bottom of this page. These can be used for different requests or issues, outlined below.

New or different sized bin

Green or blue bins

If you have moved into a new home in the area and need bins, you can request a new bin.

If you already have a bin, but want to apply for a bigger or additional bin, you can request this.

You can also request to downsize your green bin.

Brown bins

If you would like to order a brown bin for garden waste, please see our garden waste pages.

Bins for an event

If you need bins for a community event, please use our request bins for events form.

Bin repairs

Bins are provided with a 1 year guarantee.

The only repairs we can carry out to wheelie bins are to replace the lids or the wheels. We can also supply replacement hinge pins but we cannot repair the actual hinge.

If the repair required is other than to the lids, wheels or hinge pin, then we can't repair it and you must order a replacement bin. Please make sure that you tick the correct option on the bin form otherwise we will not remove the broken bin free of charge.

Bin removals

If you no longer need a bin or want to request the removal of an abandoned bin, you can ask us to remove it.

Bin has gone missing

If your bin has gone missing, please report this.

Contact information

Customer services

Make an enquiry