How to book
Terms and conditions
Please note the following terms and conditions apply:
- Items must be left outside the property no later than 7am on the day of collection – no time slot can be allocated.
- No changes can be made to the collection arrangements after 3pm on the day before the collection.
- If you live in a communal property, the items must be left outside and accessible.
- Collections cancelled after 3pm on the working day before collection cannot be refunded.
- Collections cancelled before 3pm on the working day before collection will receive a 50% refund.
- Only the items listed on the collection request will be taken.
- Wardrobes and large items of furniture must be dismantled.
- Large items of garden furniture must be dismantled – for example free standing hammocks, swing seats and children’s swings and slides.
- A carpet and the underlay from 1 room count as 2 items, please make sure carpets and underlay are cut up and rolled into manageable sizes that one person can lift. Carpet and underlay need to be rolled and tied, not folded.
- BBQs will only be collected if the gas canister has been removed.
- Lawnmowers will only be collected if the petrol has been removed.
- Fridges and freezers will only be collected if they are completely empty - if there is any food left in them they will not be collected.
- Curtain poles and blinds must be cut up if they are longer than 3 metres.