Skip to main content
Warning triangle

Coronavirus (COVID-19): Visit our coronavirus pages for the latest updates.

Request a copy birth certificate form

Please use this form to request a copy birth certificate. Our fees are listed in the birth certificate guide.

You will need to provide:

  • full name at birth
  • date of birth
  • place of birth
  • full name of parents
Start now

If you were born after 1 April 1998 in Heatherwood, South Ascot, Sunningdale or Sunninghill, you should apply to the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead register office.

If you were born at Frimley Park or any hospital in Surrey you should apply to the Surrey County Council register office.

If you completed a declaration for a birth outside Bracknell Forest you should apply to the district in which the birth occurred.