Skip to main content

License a venue for a civil ceremony

Before you apply

To hold civil ceremonies in England or Wales, the premises must be approved by the local authority. You must be the proprietor or a trustee of the premises to apply for a licence to hold civil ceremonies.

Before making your application, please read the following information:

Registrar General's guidance for the approval of premises as venues for civil marriages and civil partnerships

Contact information

Bracknell Forest Register Office

Make an enquiry