Filming in Bracknell Forest
With a wealth of filming locations, a film friendly approach and easy access to many film studios, Bracknell Forest has become a popular place for commercial filming and photography.
From grand historic parks, to lakeside views and play areas, there is a wide variety of locations to choose from.
Previous productions in the area include:
- Jennett’s Park (Broadchurch)
- Lily Hill Park (Teletubbies / CBeebies)
- Jubilee Gardens and Bracknell Town Centre (The Wrong Mans)
- Popes Meadow (The Undateables)
- Swinley Forest / Martin’s Heron (Harry Potter film franchise)
- John Nike ski slope (Eddie the Eagle)
- Sandhurst School (Man Down)
- The Look Out café (Midsomer Murders)
Why film in Bracknell Forest?
Variation in natural landscapes
We have 2 teams to help you with locations.
Parks and countryside
Please see our parks and countryside filming page to explore these locations.
All other locations
For all other locations, please get in touch with your filming enquiry so that we can talk to you further about your project.
Get in touch
To find out more, please make a filming enquiry. We will get back to you to discuss your specific project needs.