Small business unit in popular location.
Approximately 125 sq ft (11.61m²).
Internal repairing lease on flexible terms.
Initial rent - £2,300 per annum
Location and description
Liscombe Light Industrial units are located just off Liscombe in the residential area of Birch Hill, Bracknell.
The units are situated next to the neighbourhood shopping parade, behind Aldi Supermarket.
There are a total of 23 units in the block. Unit 123 is a single unit on the first floor.
There are shared toilet facilities (key access only) and parking is within the service yard and overflow car park.
Use and planning
The unit is suitable for light industrial/workshop/office (B1) use.
We will consider flexible lease terms ranging from short periods up to 10 years. There will be reviews at every fifth anniversary, where applicable.
The council is seeking a rental of £2,300 per annum, payable monthly in advance by direct debit only.
A deposit of one quarter rent will be required, in some circumstances two quarters. This will be returned when unit is vacated, subject to all terms and conditions are complied with.
The tenant will be responsible for the maintenance of the whole of the premises, excluding the structure.
To cover the provision of communal services such as maintenance of the structure of the premises, cleaning and lighting of the communal areas.
There is a charge of £50 per quarter per unit, with a final calculation made at the end of the year.
Other outgoings payable by the tenant
- utilities: electricity usage is recharged quarterly
- insurance: the whole building is insured by the landlord, the tenant reimburses the landlord an appropriate share of the annual premium
- business rates: rateable value £780, standard rates payable for 2020 to 2021 are £400 approximately, you may be entitled to business rate relief
- the council's legal and surveyor’s costs will not exceed £384 - should the successful applicant withdraw before completion the charge will still be made
Appointments can be made by contacting Helen Tyzack by:
- phone: 01344 352471
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are no properties which meet your requirements, you may like to register your interest with us.
Please fill in our business property enquiry form and we will contact you if a suitable property becomes available.