32 Longshot Lane - under offer
Industrial unit on popular estate.
Approximately 1,500 SQ FT (139.35m²).
Full repairing lease on flexible terms.
Rent - £18,750 per annum.
Longshot Lane Industrial Estate is located in the heart of the Western Industrial Area of Bracknell and is well placed for access to Junction 10 of the M4 via the A329(M). There are also good road links to Junction 3 of the M3.
Bracknell is central in the Thames Valley approximately 34 miles west of central London and 11 miles south east of Reading.
Longshot Lane Industrial Estate
The unit is suitable for B1, B2 and B8 planning uses which include light/general industry, wholesale warehouse and distribution centres.
We will consider flexible lease terms ranging from short periods up to 15 years. There will be reviews at every fifth anniversary, where applicable.
The council is seeking a rental of £18,750 per annum, payable monthly in advance by direct debit only.
A deposit of one quarter’s rent will be required, in some circumstances two quarters, which will be returned on vacation of the unit subject to all terms and conditions being complied with.
The tenant will be responsible for the maintenance of the whole of the premises.
These outgoings are payable by the tenant:
- insurance: the whole building is insured by the landlord, the tenant reimburses the landlord an appropriate share of the annual premium
- service charge: the annual charge is currently set at £550 per annum
- business rates: rateable value £23,000, standard rates payable for 2020 to 2021 are £11,477 approximately, you may be entitled to business rate relief
- the councils legal and surveyor’s costs will not exceed £1,7200 - should the successful applicant withdraw before completion the charge will still be made
Appointments can be made by contacting Helen Tyzack by:
- phone: 01344 352471
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
If you are interested in any of the letting opportunities, please contact the Property Services team.