Skip to main content

Report a noise nuisance

You can use this form to complain about a noise. A member of the Environmental and Communities Team will contact you within 5 working days.

If the noise is caused by people in the street please call the police. However, if you think that the noise is in some way connected to a licensed premises please use this form to tell us about it.

Start now