Early years provider information sessions
Early Years - educational psychology training offer
Spring term 2021
Virtual training sessions are for early years private, voluntary, independent providers and childminders.
Please note: Each training session can have only 30 people and is held in Microsoft Teams.
Supporting bereavement in the early years, on:
- Tuesday 16 March, 3.30pm to 5pm (only one session to be attended)
This course will provide you with:
- an overview of some models of bereavement
- understanding of how bereavement affects young children
- strategies on how to support young children who have experienced bereavement
- ways to support parents who are also managing the bereavement process both for themselves and their child
Provider information sessions
Provider information sessions give us the opportunity to communicate important information to early years providers.
Information sessions are held termly with several opportunities to attend each term. The same information will be covered at each session so you only need to attend one.
Our aim is to cover bitesize information for early years practitioners. For example this might include:
- local authority updates such as Ofsted, free entitlement funding, school admissions, Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO)
- spotlights on good practice in settings
- early help staff sharing knowledge on services they offer
- issues that may have an impact on children and their families
- other professionals explaining their roles
Spring 2021 session dates
You can attend one of the 2 sessions:
- session 1: Monday 22 March, 10am to 11am
- session 2: Tuesday 23 March, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
How to book
Please book your place on one of our sessions.
Previous agendas and presentations
|November 2020 early years SENCO forum presentation||1.12 MB|
|November 2020 Elklan presentation||1.28 MB|
|November 2020 Kennel Lane School presentation||907.69 KB|
|October 2020 early years provider's presentation||566.13 KB|
|Autumn 2020 provider agenda and presentation||266.46 KB|
|Summer 2020 provider agenda and presentation||300.01 KB|
|Spring 2020 provider agenda and presentation||737.62 KB|
|Autumn 2019 provider agenda and presentation||231.52 KB|