Skip to main content

We are currently building a new website. Find out more about our website upgrade.

If you are unhappy

Wherever you are living you should feel safe and looked after.

If you are unhappy with something and can’t get it sorted out, or you are unhappy with the way you are being cared for, then tell someone you trust about it. You can speak to whoever is caring for you, your social worker, your Independent Reviewing Officer or another person you trust.

If you’re still not happy then you can make a complaint. You don’t have to make a complaint on your own, you can have an Advocate to support you. Making a complaint won’t affect the care you get.

You can complain by: