Skip to main content

We are currently building a new website. Find out more about our website upgrade.

More help

Here are some more people that can help you.


Action for children

Action for children provide volunteer Independent Visitors, Advocates and mentors.

You can get in touch by:

Coram Voice

Coram Voice can help you get an advocate.

You can phone their advocacy helpline on 0808 800 5792.

National Youth Advocacy Service

The national youth advocacy service can help with support and advice.

You can phone their helpline on 0808 808 1001.

Your rights

Children’s Commissioner

You can find information and advice on the Children’s Commissioner website.

Children and Family Court Advisory Support Service (Cafcass)

Cafcass work with children and young people in family court cases. Visit the Cafcass website.

More help and support


Become is a charity for children in care and young care leavers.

You can get in touch by:


Childline is there for help and advice.

You can phone the helpline anytime on 0800 1111.


The FRANK website has confidential, honest information about drugs.


You can get confidential advice and support from the Kooth website


Find out how to stay safe on the internet with the Thinkuknow website.