Skip to main content

How to request an assessment

Parents, teachers, doctors, health visitors, family friends and 16 to 25-year-olds themselves can all ask for an assessment.

If you think your child needs an assessment you can request an assessment directly from us. Contact the SEN team to find out what information we will need to help us decide whether to assess your child.

Full information on how to request an assessment can be found in our guidance on requesting an EHCP assessment leaflet.

Contact Information

Customer services

Make an enquiry