Skip to main content

What if I don't meet the criteria?

If this is the first time you are reporting antisocial behaviour you can report it by:

  • reporting directly to your registered housing provider if you are a housing association tenant
  • completing our report antisocial behaviour form if you are an owner-occupier or rent from a private landlord
  • contacting Thames Valley Police on 101

In an emergency, please call 999.