Skip to main content

Crime and community safety service updates

Antisocial behaviour

COVID-19 breach

To report a possible breach of coronavirus (COVID-19) measures, please report this using Thames Valley Police's online form.

Only call 999 if it is an emergency and call the 101 number if it is urgent. If you can, please use their online services. Only contact them about breaches of the stay at home measures (GOV.UK) if you feel there is a significant issue or serious breach of the restrictions.


While there are no laws against having a domestic bonfire, there are laws about causing a nuisance.  At this current time residents across the boroughs are being asked to think of others and to not light bonfires during the current Coronavirus pandemic lockdown.

For more information or to report a bonfire, please see our Public Protection Partnership bonfires page.

Cuckooing - a form of exploitation in the home

Please help us spot any signs of abuse and report these. This includes cuckooing, which is a form of exploitation.

You can find out more on our cuckooing page

Crime including drugs and harassment

If you are reporting a crime including drugs and harassment, use Thames Valley Police’s online form or call 101.

In an emergency, call 999.

Other antisocial behaviour

For other types of antisocial behaviour, for example noise nuisance, dumped rubbish, dog fouling, please see the council's antisocial behaviour page for how to make a report.