Government and NHS guidance on coronavirus
Visit GOV.UK for details of what you can and cannot do.
Guidance is also available on:
- self-isolating - stay at home if you think you have coronavirus
- staying safe
- face coverings - when to wear one and how to make your own
- shielding - protecting yourself if you’re clinically extremely vulnerable
- NHS Test and Trace - how it works
- guidance for contacts of people with confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection who do not live with the person
- get a test to check if you have coronavirus
Find out if you are eligible for a vaccine and book an appointment on the NHS website.
If you have questions about the vaccine, you can find out more on the following sites:
NHS Test and Trace App
The NHS COVID-19 app is available to download for free on both Android and Apple phones from the Google Play or App Store.
The app has a number of tools to protect you, and can be used by anyone over 16 to:
- alert you if Bracknell Forest becomes a high-risk area and tell you what actions to take
- send you an anonymous alert if you’ve come into contact with someone who’s tested positive
- enable you to check your symptoms and book a test
- enable you check in to venues (for example pubs, cafes, cinemas, restaurants) quickly and easily using a QR code scanner