Support for clinically extremely vulnerable residents
The Bracknell Forest Community Response
The Bracknell Forest Community Response is made up of a network of volunteers and run in partnership with The Ark Trust.
Who can get help
You can get help if you live in Bracknell Forest, you don't have support from family and friends and you:
- are shielding (or living with someone who is)
- have received a letter from the government telling you that you are clinically extremely vulnerable and must take extra care during the new national restrictions
- are social distancing but have other health conditions, disabilities or caring responsibilities that make it difficult for you to leave your home
How the response can help
They can help with things like:
- food shopping
- collecting prescriptions
- dog walking
- information and advice
Contact the Bracknell Forest Community Response by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 01344 266911 between 8am and 8pm
You will need to pay for this shopping - it will not be free.
If you are having financial difficulties and are unable to pay for food, visit our help for anyone struggling due to coronavirus page.
This page includes help with getting active, mobility and mental health, as well as access to food, financial, housing and welfare advice.