In providing services, Bracknell Forest Council will:
- always put you first and treat you fairly and as an individual
- adopt a friendly and approachable style
- be open and straightforward
- listen to what you are saying
- look at your feedback objectively, thoroughly and with an open mind as to the outcome
- apologise for any mistakes we have made, and offer the most appropriate remedial action
- provide well trained staff who will deal with your enquiry in a professional and sensitive manner
- deal with your enquiry at the first point of contact wherever possible
- take ownership of your enquiry
- make sure that you are advised of all relevant timescales
- treat the personal information received from you in the strictest confidence
- conduct surveys to obtain your feedback
- take notice of, learn from, and act on your feedback
- continually aim to improve our service and performance
Our commitment to you
We are committed to providing quality services that are effective and value for money.
Your feedback (good or bad) lets us know when we have provided a good service, or where we could have done better. If you want to compliment us for a job well done, you can use our general feedback form.
If you think that we could do better, please let us know where we need to improve.
Where we have made a mistake, please let us know so we can put things right and learn and make changes to try to stop it happening again.
A complaint could refer to an occasion when you feel that we have:
- not provided a good service
- done something wrong
- not done something we should have
- not done something in time, or within the time promised
- not treated a person in a professional manner